Welcome to Lacey Lynn's Pripel Profile Page!

Hi! I'm Lacey Lynn and welcome to my Pripel Profile Page. I'm a professional fitness trainer and professional fitness model. I have been published and have won several prestigious fitness competitions like the BodySpace BodyBuilding.com Miss 2009 Bikini Competition (Click Here to view pictures).

No matter your fitness objectives, whether you're looking to lose weight, fit into those 'skinny pants' again, or just feel better, I can help you get there.

Click Here to contact me for a FREE complimentary training session at my Private Fitness Center located at 3370 North University Avenue, Provo, UT 84604.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lacey Wins Miss BodyBuilding.com Bikini 2009!

Congratulations to Lacey for winning the Miss BodyBuilding.com Bikini 2009 Contest! Out of thousands of competitors, Pripel Fitness Trainer Lacey Lynn has come out on top! Go Lacey!

Click Here to see her BodyBuilding.com profile and more pictures.

Click Here to contact Lacey for a FREE Training Session.